REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR CONVENIENCE & IMPULSE EXPO 2019
Convenience & Impulse Expo 2020 Announced
SAVE THE DATE
Tuesday 25 – Wednesday 26 August 2020 | Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre
C&I Expo is a trade only event and admission to the expo is free.
Retailers and suppliers from all banners and brands are welcome to attend any or all of the functions over these two days when the focus will be on convenience and impulse industry innovation and best practice.
Convenience & impulse operators from the broader convenience market should attend, including:
- Management teams from the major convenience chains
- Petroleum retailers
- Independent chains
- Stand-alone independents
- Industry suppliers and wholesalers
What’s in it for visitors?
- A single convenience-focused national event compressed into two days, showcasing best industry practice and cutting-edge innovation.
- Valuable insights from leaders at the C&I Industry Symposium which would cost hundreds of dollars to attend if staged commercially.
- A unique chance to see, hear, touch, taste and smell the latest in convenience & impulse products, services and trends first hand.
- C&I Expo is the only convenience industry-based event in Australia that is open to retailers and suppliers across all banners and brands. The general public is not admitted.
- Convenient hours, mid-week timing at a central location, close to public transport and accommodation.